- Ensure that web pages can work properly
- Store your preferences, such as the language you have selected or the font size.
- Know your browsing experience.
- Collect anonymous statistical information, such as what pages you have seen or how long you have been in our media.
The cookies, depending on the entity that manages them, can be divided into session or permanent cookies:
- OWN COOKIES: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the web editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided. For example when the "shopping cart" is stored
- THIRD PARTY COOKIES: Are those that are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the publisher, but by another entity that treats the data obtained through cookies. For example, Google Analytics cookies
Cookies, depending on their permanence, can be divided into session or permanent cookies:
- SESSION COOKIES: expire when the User closes the browser
- PERMANENT COOKIES expire when the purpose for which they serve is met or when the user deletes them manually.
Additionally, depending on its purpose, Cookies can be classified as follows:
- TECHNICAL COOKIES: These are those that allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of different options or services that exist in it, such as controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, access restricted access parts, remember the elements that make up an order, perform the purchase process of an order, make the request for registration or participation in an event, use security elements during navigation, store contents for dissemination of videos or sound.
Additionally, some Services may use connectors with social networks such as Facebook or Twitter. When the User registers in a Service with credentials of a social network, it authorizes the social network to keep a persistent Cookie that remembers its identity and guarantees access to the Services until it expires. The User can delete this Cookie and revoke access to the Services through social networks updating their preferences in the social network that they specify.
- PERSONALIZATION COOKIES: These are those that allow the user to access the service with some general characteristics predefined according to a series of criteria in the user's terminal, such as the language, the type of browser used, the regional configuration from where access the service, etc.
- ANALYSIS COOKIES: These are those that allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked. The information collected through this type of cookies is used in the measurement of the activity of the websites, application or platform and for the elaboration of navigation profiles of the users of said sites, applications and platforms, in order to introduce improvements in function of the analysis of the usage data made by the users of the service. Allow the anonymous identification of navigating users through the "Cookie" (identifies browsers and devices, not people) and therefore the approximate count of the number of visitors and their trend over time. Identify, anonymously, the most visited contents and therefore more attractive for Users. Know if the user who is accessing is new or repeat visit.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES: Are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which provides the requested service based on criteria such as the content edited or the frequency in which the ads are displayed.
- BEHAVIORAL ADVERTISING COOKIES: These are those that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, if applicable, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it. Among others, it stores the duration or frequency of display of advertising positions, interaction, or browsing patterns and / or behaviors to help shape a profile of advertising interest.
- ADVERTISING COOKIES OF THIRD PARTIES: In addition to the advertising managed by the websites of AVEBIOM - SPANISH ASSOCIATION OF ENERGY VALORIZATION OF THE BIOMASS. In its Services, the AVEBIOM - SPANISH ASSOCIATION OF ENERGY VALORIZATION OF BIOMASS websites offer their advertisers the option of serving ads through third parties ("Ad-Servers"). The companies that generate these Cookies have their own privacy policies.
So mimes AVEBIOM - SPANISH ASSOCIATION OF ENERGY VALORIZATION OF BIOMASS informs its users that the capture of information about the use of this website by our users through Google Analytics is only done by Google in its own name - and it does not neither in the name nor on behalf of AVEBIOM - SPANISH ASSOCIATION OF ENERGY VALORIZATION OF THE BIOMASS, not having access at any time to such information, but only to aggregate information that is subsequently provided by Google and which is not associated with any IP-address. It is Google who determines the purpose of the treatment and use of the information collected, as well as the operation and duration of Cookies. Google is committed to maintaining the information stored in its computer systems in a secure manner. That is why he has implemented a security strategy for Data Protection: principles of security and privacy of user data through the configuration of your browser.
This website uses the following cookies
Purpose of the cookie
Duration of the "cookie"
Google Analytics (third-party cookie)
It is used for statistical analysis related to the web.
We can not control the expiration time of third-party cookies. You can check it in https://developers.google.com/analytics/devguides/collection/analyticsjs/cookie-usage
- Safari: http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
- Opera: http://help.opera.com/Windows/11.50/es-ES/cookies.html