Comercial de Suministros presents at Expobiomasa 2021 the new electric chipper 175 E ZE with features based on technology, the experts and the high quality of the components used by the Danish firm TP to design and manufacture its equipment.
In this new chipper highlights several technical characteristics:
- Horizontal rollers with opening of 175 x 195 mm, and hydraulic speed regulation achieving splinter between 4-12 mm
- 5-position variable height nozzle and foldable
- 21 / 30kW LMC motor with minimal maintenance, capable of being used in all types of environments and with a low noise level
- 2V NMC LINIMNCOO65 lithium battery with 288 Ah, a charging time of 7 hours (230V-16A), autonomy of 4 hours and integrated charger
- Optional safety kit consisting of 4 emergency buttons
- 2 offset blades on the rotor disc resulting in less vibration and lower fuel consumption
- System No stress, which automatically stops and starts the feed rollers according to the rotor revolutions, ensuring a more efficient work.
- 3-year warranty or 1000 hours of work.