The Spanish Association of Biomass Energy Valorization, AVEBIOM, participates once again in the Energy Fair of Galicia, as part of the promotion agreement it has with EXPOBIOMASA. The thermal biomass, the efficiency and energy saving, the cogeneration, the self-consumption or the energy transition will be only some of its interesting topics of the proposal that is supported by the Organizing Committee, of which AVEBIOM is part and which is headed by the General Directorate of Enerxía e Minas of the Xunta de Galicia.
On this occasion, AVEBIOM organizes a two-hour day on Thursday 22 of March from 11h to 13h in the Silleda fair grounds.
Under the heading "Biomass Installations, keys for the installer", we will have speakers from several associated companies from different sections of the biomass value chain, where some of the keys for a correct operation of a biomass installation will be highlighted.
- The Biomass Installer Seal (AVEBIOM Certificate). Avebiom
- Control software and preventive maintenance of the facilities. Biokima
- Difference of a condensation gas installation with a condensation Biomass installation. Biocurve
- Differences in a diesel installation with one of biomass. Hargassner
- Loyalty to the customer with the after-sales service. Ecoforest
- Differences with a white label. Efilume
- Components to minimize emissions in firewood equipment. Suakontrol
- Keys to energy contracts with Biomass. Heat Erbi
- ESE the perfect ally for the small installer. Foresga
- The importance of a certified Pellet for the proper functioning of a facility. Forest Biomass
Free participation until full capacity is reached.