Who is responsible for the processing of your data?
Identity: Spanish Association of Energy Valorization of Biomass (AVEBIOM)
Dir. Postal: c / Panaderos nº58 entreplanta 47004 Valladolid
Phone: 983 091 801
What types of data do we have and how have we obtained them?
The categories of personal data that our company deals with about its customers and suppliers are low-level data. In no case do we treat specially protected data.
All the data we have obtained or directly from you by sending a contact form or the presentation of a commercial offer, contractual proposal, etc. Or through your company by providing identification data and other information necessary to carry out the contractual relationship between the parties. It will be your or your company's obligation to provide us with updated information in case of modification.
For what purpose do we treat your personal data?
We treat the information provided by interested persons in order to correctly provide our service.
We also inform you that we will send you commercial information that we may consider of interest about our products or services.
We will not elaborate commercial profiles based on the information provided and consequently we will not make automated decisions about you based on a commercial profile.
How long will we keep your data?
The personal data collected through the different forms of contact and / or information collection, will be kept as long as its deletion is not requested by the interested party. The data provided by our customers and suppliers will be kept while the commercial relationship between the parties is maintained respecting, in any case, the minimum legal term of conservation according to the matter.
What is the legitimacy for the treatment of your data?
The legal basis for the treatment of your data is:
- For the cases of commercial actions and marketing, the consent given by the interested party or his legal representative in case the user is minor or incapacitated.
- For the accounting, fiscal and administrative procedures, the execution of the contractual or commercial relation enters the parties or the fulfillment of the legal obligations.
It will be necessary to provide all the information requested by the responsible organization. In case of not doing it, the requested service can not be borrowed.
To which recipients will your data be communicated?
The data will not be communicated to any third company that intends to use them in their marketing actions, except in cases in which you have authorized us to do so. The data will be communicated to third parties related to the responsible organization, for the provision of administrative services
What are your rights when you provide us with your data?
- Anyone has the right to obtain confirmation about whether we are treating personal data that concerns them, or not.
- Interested persons have the right to access their personal data, as well as to request the rectification of inaccurate data or, where appropriate, request its deletion when, among other reasons, the data is no longer necessary for the purposes that were collected. Interested parties may also oppose the processing of their data for any of the purposes mentioned above, bearing in mind that opposing certain treatments may lead to termination of the contract. You can also request the portability of your data to other companies.
- In certain circumstances, the interested parties may request the limitation of the processing of their data, in which case we will only keep them for the exercise or defense of claims, as well as for the exercise of the legal obligations that we must fulfill.
- In certain circumstances and for reasons related to their particular situation, the interested parties may object to the processing of their data. Our company will stop processing the data, except for compelling legitimate reasons, or the exercise or defense of possible claims.
- To exercise your rights contact us through the means provided in the section Who is responsible for the treatment of your data ?, Identifying yourself appropriately.
- You may submit a claim to the Spanish Data Protection Control Authority, especially when you have not obtained satisfaction of your rights on our part.
Protection of data of the users of the web page.
In accordance with the current Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679, we inform you that the personal data of the Users of the website will be treated for the activity of the treatment indicated in each form of data collection of our website by the company. Said treatment of your data will be covered in your own consent with the sending of data.
Also, we inform you that except legal obligation or express consent on your part our company will not transfer your data to third parties, except when necessary for some administrative procedure for the fulfillment of the service or the activity object of the purpose. Likewise, the User is informed that at any time he / she can exercise the rights of access, rectification or deletion of data as well as having other rights recognized in this document and regulated in Regulation (EU) 2016 / 679, by contacting us at any of our contact addresses.
On the other hand, in accordance with the provisions of the Law 34 / 2002, of 11 of July, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, our company undertakes not to send advertising by e-mail without having collected before the express authorization of the recipient. The User may oppose the sending of advertising by checking the corresponding box.
Our company adopts the security levels required by the European and Spanish regulations in force in data protection taking into account the state of the art, the costs of application and the nature, scope, context and treatment purposes described, as well as the risks of variable probability and severity for their rights and freedoms as a person.
Data processing of minors
Under the RGPD UE 679 / 2016 and RD 1720 / 2007 minors under 14 can give their consent to the contracting of services of the information society, such as registration in a forum, the completion of a contact form, etc. For the processing of data of minors of 14 years said collection of data will always be done under the express consent of the parents or legal guardians.
Occasionally, our company may make changes and corrections in this section of Data Protection Policy for Users, customers and suppliers. Please check this section regularly to see what changes may have occurred and how they may affect you.
This section of Data Protection Policy for Users, Clients and Suppliers provides you in an easily accessible way all the necessary information so that you can know the type of data that you keep about your potential clients, clients and / or suppliers, the purposes pursued, the rights that data protection regulations recognize you as an affected person and how to exercise those rights. Therefore, with the deliberate sending of your personal data through our means of contact and / or with the beginning of the commercial relationship with our company we consider that you acknowledge and accept the processing of your personal data as described in this policy . This personal information will only be used for the purposes for which you have provided it or certain national or regional regulations enable us to do so.
In any case, we must warn you that a refusal on your part to provide certain requested information could hinder the development of the contractual relationship between the parties with possible serious consequences at the time of providing the various benefits contemplated in the commercial contract with the contracting party.
If you have any questions regarding this section of Data Protection Policy for Potential Customers, Customers and Suppliers of our company, please contact the company using the address provided in Section One. Who is responsible for the treatment of your data ?, and we will be happy to assist you and answer the additional questions that you want to ask us.
These Conditions will be governed at all times by the provisions of Spanish and European legislation on the protection of personal data and privacy.